Lamar Community College is a learner-centered, coeducational, two-year post-secondary institution. LCC enriches lives through learning and is committed to providing its more than 1,000 students with:
- Transfer programs that qualify students for admission to four-year colleges and universities.
- Educational offerings that meet the occupational needs of students in technical and vocational fields.
- Developmental education to build basic academic skills.
- Opportunities for perpetual learning and lifelong development.
- An environment that supports learners and learning.
- A comprehensive program for assessment of student learning focused on enhancing student success.